Subject: RE: 'Clients' stealing our work...
From: [email-masked] (David Roth)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 12:09:22 -0500

>
>
>On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Timothy Albee wrote:
>
>> A possible way for this, using IFX, is to load in a
>> sharp black and white Alpha image of your logo that will fill the screen
>> size you will be using, and use it to distort every frame.  The end result
>> of this would be like refracting your animation through a thin glass sheet
>> of your logo, easily readible, but undenyably yours.
>
>That's a cool idea....I'll remember that one the next time I sent out a 
>tape for client approval!

Why not use the Data Overlay feature in the effects panel? My clients sure
don't want to use an animation with my company name and framenumbers at the
bottom.

David.
+--------------------------+-------------------------------------------+
|        David Roth        |   E-mail: [email-masked]     |
|       VideoGraphics      |    Day Voice/Fax/Data: 55-71-353-3112     |
| Tecnologia em Multimidia |       Evening Voice: 55-71-336-5871       |
|                          |          Salvador, Bahia, Brazil          |
+--------------------------+-------------------------------------------+